Marc Ford MBA
Your Best Kept Business Secret
About the Instructor
Marc Ford MBA is quickly becoming known as one of the most sought after motivational, dynamic and entertaining business coach and keynote speakers for blue chip companies, small business owners, non-profit and community leaders from all sectors of society looking to expand opportunity. For over 2 decades he has not only studied the skills and tricks of achievement, he’s collaborated with business and their leaders in boardrooms and offices translating theory into bottom-line results for his clients.
He talks to those businesses about the secrets that others don’t want you to know
He helps them to see those opportunities in a straight talking, no nonsense, energetic, inspiring and heart on his sleeve way.
He will challenge you, make you smile, force you to think and help you take action.
Marc energises people to meet the challenges of the business world around them. He skilfully weaves his own compelling life story as well of those of others into the fabric of our daily lives. The thread is forever strengthened, touting why you can’t afford to be complacent and to aim high, achieve and actively make an impact on the world.
Marc never tires of using his energy to transform the world, well-beyond a podium or a public appearance, meshing traditional and social media to empower his audiences. His podcast is listened to by thousands of business owners and entrepreneurs every month through iTunes and Spotify where he talks about the things that really can make a difference to a business. From marketing to mental health; from profit to promotion; from self development to team development, done with humour and energy to make things better, easier and more rewarding than they are right now.
Welcome to Your Best Kept Business Secret Success Team
- Are you a business owners that isn’t sure on what to focus on to grow their business faster? And without wasting a lot of money?
- Are you a business owners that wants the accountability of having a business coach, but right at this moment, can’t afford that luxury?
- Are you a business owners that wants support of like-minded peers, but are unsure who to trust and turn to?
Then the Best Kept Business Success Team has been built just for you.
Right here in this small and safe community you have access to over 100 hours of content, audio, video and downloads produced to help your business grow faster and smarter.
This is an online community where every piece of content can be discussed, debated and bettered with other business owners from around the world...all of whom have the same desire as you...to grow your business faster.
With over 100 hours of ideas, thoughts and strategies that you can implement NOW into your business, this is a value driven community with 1 goal...creating the best business you can have.
This stuff is proven to work and is a safe, positive and professional membership community.
Come join the community from all over the world, where good things to those who work smarter and faster...
What's in the Success Team Library
- Introduction to the Mindset Library
- You: A list of things to give up if you want to succeed...
- You: Make your business bigger than one person
- You: Write a Business Plan or Get Someone to Do it for You.
- You: Understand the importance of systems
- You: Understand finances- taking control of your business.
- You: Become a sales analyser—every time you put your hand in your pocket
- You: How do you monitor your sales?
- You: Keep a notepad in your pocket.
- You: Have pride in your workplace (even if you are the only one there)
- You: Make your workplace inviting and easy for your customers to visit.
- You: Don't scrimp on this
- You: Offer really good coffee and tea (and nice cups)
- You: Make decisions—procrastination is a killer
- You: Commit to improving your business skills daily
- You: Learn from your and others mistakes
- You: Money over Mindset Audio Interview
- You: Todd Henry, Lead without Regret Audio Interview
- Business Relationships Introduction
- Networking Ideas and Tips
- YOU: 90 Days of Networking – Fast Track Your Results
- You: Networking is not a dirty word
- You : Your Golden Ticket and the 80/20 Rule
- You : Who do you want to have a strong relationship with?
- You : Always check references of potential suppliers
- You : Take the time to get to know the people you want to build a relationship with.
- You : Loose lips sink ships and sometimes businesses.
- You : Never let a long-term relationship be destroyed over a petty issue.
- You : Never forget the biggest and most important relationship in your business.
- You: Be more than your business
- What Do Your Customers Really Want?
- Your Offering: Tell Me What You Want, What You Really, Really Want
- Your Offering: Mystery shop your way to success
- Your Offering: Time - the one commodity that causes the most grief.
- Your Offering: Customer expectations are changing - we all need to change with them.
- Your Offering: Do you charge enough?
- Your Offering: Who is your biggest competitor?
- Your Offering: Always be prepared for an opportunity
- Your Offering: Nobody Grew Up Wanting to 'DO' Sales
- Your Offering: Do you really know what you are selling?
- Your Offering: Why should someone buy what you are selling?
- Your Offering: To be good at selling you have to be good at listening
- Your Offering: Get someone in to teach your staff how to sell— regularly
- Your Offering: Do you make it easy for people to buy from you?
- Your Offering: How you sold yesterday may not apply to how you sell today or tomorrow
- Your Offering: Always ask for the sale
- 11 Rules To Get a Yes...
- Your Marketing: Stand head and shoulders above the competition, or miss out
- Your Marketing: How to Find Your Style - Stand Out, Brand Values + Slogans Ideas
- Your Marketing: Do you have a logo and is it the right one?
- Your Marketing: What is your tagline?
- Your Marketing: Consistency and the power of branding
- Your Marketing: Does your business colour attract the right customers and clients?
- Your Marketing: Who controls your business image?
- Your Marketing: Your business image in advertising
- Your Marketing: A simple task to put things together.
- What Makes You Different?
- Your Marketing: "Would You Eat That Again?"
- Your Marketing: The power of brilliant testimonials
- Your Marketing: Respect and never lose touch
- Your Marketing: Do you over promise and under deliver? (It's the wrong way round!)
- Your Marketing: The first 30 seconds to new customers and clients
- Your Marketing: Talk about customer service to your team and to your customers..a lot.
- Your Marketing: Reward good customers
- Your Marketing: Cleanliness is a key component to attracting customers and clients
- Your Marketing: Ask people to send you business and they will
- Your Marketing: You need to commit time to marketing
- Your Marketing: If your budget is small you need to put in some elbow grease
- Your Marketing: Single Point Marketing Failure – Are You Putting Your Business At Risk?
- Your Marketing: The Internet is here to stay, it's amazing and still lots to dow with it
- Your Marketing: Do less but do it to the right people
- How to use this 20 Day Challenge
- Day 1 - Question 1
- Day 2 - Question 2
- Day 3 - Question 3
- Day 4 - Question 4
- Day 5 - Question 5
- Day 6 - Question 6
- Day 7 - Question 7
- Day 8 - Question 8
- Day 9 - Question 9
- Day 10 - Question 10
- Day 11 - Question 11
- Day 12 - Question 12
- Day 13 - Question 13
- Day 14 - Question 14
- Day 15 - Question 15
- Day 16 - Question 16
- Day 17 - Question 17
- Day 18 - Question 18
- Day 19 - Question 19
- Day 20 - Question 20